Wednesday, April 2, 2008

discovering the undiscovered: GiDu




You HAVE to see this shop http://gidu.etsy.com. GiDu is a shop run by Gina, a professional graphic designer who has decided to sell on Etsy part-time. Her shop is full of beautiful things and believe me, you won't leave her shop without being completely in love with it!

Gina is not only a graphic designer, she has a a love of arts and crafts as well. She loves all kinds of crafts - knitting, jewelrymaking, sewing, painting, and many more. "Learning new crafts is always exciting for me," she says, "I guess I have always been this way, even when I was little girl. I used to create little drawings and sell them to kids in my elementary school. I had the beginings of an Etsy shop!". In her shop you will find a beautiful selection of wedding invitations, such as this elegant and chic invitation, amazingly GORGEOUS earrings (I admit, I am a sucker for earrings!!), as well as unique and one-of-a-kind purses with great details. Gina is comitted to great customer service and takes custom orders as well! Does it get any better than that?! I don't think so! Make sure to take a peek at this fantastic shop before you go :)

1 comment:

TheresaJ said...

Thanks for the tip... fun shop!
- Theresa