Thursday, April 17, 2008

have you seen this yet?


ok... so I realize it has been a while since the last post, but I've been away and super busy. Last week, I was off and Velma and I headed up to Seattle to explore, relax, shop and have a blast. We are back and ready to rock! Before we left, I listed our newest spring jacket. However, I normally do a little bit of promotion for each of our new items when they first debut. This one was slightly neglected since it was such a last minute listing before our trip. Anyhow, here it is!


This cute and convenient coat is the perfect jacket for those chilly spring and summer nights. It is made of lightweight and soft cotton weave making it perfectly comfortable to play in. One side is pastel yellow with white embroidered swirls while the other side is more subdued khaki with yellow topstitching detail. Closures are located at the front of the chest as well as at the side. The strap-on design makes it easy to move in and easy for you to put it on your pooch! No sleeves or armholes to worry about. You also have the option of selecting from silver snaps, Velcro, or traditional buttons with buttonholes for the closure. (If not specified when ordered, we will surprise you!). Your pal will feel stylish and comfy in this easy-to-wear jacket.

3 comments:

Melissa Aubrey said...

That is so cute!

Anonymous said...

YOur blog is as cute as your shop

Belinha Fernandes said...

What a cute dog!My sister has a shar pei!I must show her this blog!