Saturday, April 19, 2008

Discovering the undiscovered: Crazy4Cards


I stumbled upon Kim on the Etsy forums and could not wait to present you with her work. She has a GORGEOUS shop filled with beautifully hand-crafted cards and card gift sets that include a wonderful card with a lovely pair of earrings attached to it. You can see her passion reflected in these sassy and fun cards. The best part: she has something for every occasion!


Meet Kim. She is the owner of this fabulous shop on Etsy, Crazy4Cards. She enjoys making very unique cards, stylish, sophisticated, something you just don’t find everyday. It started with a group of her girlfriends over a year ago, getting together once a month with a consultant from “Close to my Heart”. All they needed was a reason to get together. Who would have thought that she would find her passion on a spontaneous decision to join a card club?! "I really enjoy making these cards. I love seeing the look on people’s faces when they see my new creations. That look, is greater than any price I could put on them", she says. These cards are not only beautiful, but have a very personal touch. They have become a reflection of Kim's personality. "I love old movies, To Kill A Mockingbird, My Fair Lady, and Breakfast At Tiffany’s, just to name a few." If you couldn't tell already, her favorite actress is Audrey Hepburn, who was the inspiration for her “Sexy and Sophisticated” card. She put this lovely card together in honor of her. "It just came to me one morning. I woke up with the idea and couldn’t wait to get started on it. It took me 4 ½ hours to design her dress and hat. I then dabbled with the earrings and whoa-la look what I came up with."


With Mother's Day just around the corner, what better shop to visit than Crazy4Cards. You are sure to find something that mom will love! What are you waiting for? Go visit her shop! I guarantee you will find just what you are looking for :)

No comments: