Wednesday, September 2, 2009

taking some time off...

I wanted to give you all a bit of an update so that no one is left wondering "What is going on with ONE?" I've had a lot going on outside of my business and need to take some time off to take care of other matters. Everyone is fine and everything is ok, I've just been very busy. For the time being, I've put my Etsy and 1000 Markets shops on hold and will re-open them shortly. In the meantime, feel free to write with any questions or comments to designsbyone@yahoo.com. Thank you all for your patience - YOU ROCK!!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Take Care, Nice to see you two girls enjoying the day. Lindax

me melodia said...

♥ your dog!

Vegan Girl (Roni Seabury) said...

I'm going to miss looking at Velma in your Etsy shop :( Write me

Roni

voiceofbragg said...

Happy Thanksgiving....Drop Entrecards really fast http://voiceofbragg.com/entrecard/ give it a try.