Monday, April 20, 2009

Check this out!


I've already told you about Pets Jubilee, but now I want to tell you about the new pet photo contest. That's right, you can submit a picture of your precious furbabies to the photo contest blog and if the picture wins, you'll get a free Pets Jubilee sampler box! Pretty cool, right? Details can be found on the blog. Unfortunately, contributors to the box aren't allowed to participate for the first contest (which means I can't), but at least I have more time to pick the cutest picture of Velma. I have so many, this is going to be tough....

3 comments:

Vegan Girl (Roni Seabury) said...

Oh Velma would win hands down. :)

Vegan Girl (Roni Seabury) said...

I'm contestant #15 !! Hope I win!

Sam said...

hi nice blog i like it good job we can all use some help i hope you follow my blog to.