Sunday, November 9, 2008

My first kitty order!!


I'm so excited! As I've said before, I LOVE taking custom orders, but this time was different. This was the first time anyone had asked me to make something for their kitty rather than their pooch. I've made things for my cat before but that doesn't count ;) A lovely Parisian lady contacted me asking me to make her two harnesses for her new kitten: one for now and another for when it is full grown. Of course I was more than thrilled to do it and was even more excited when I received this adorable picture from her. What a thought... this precious kitty walking down the streets of the most famous city on earth wearing something that I so lovingly made!! So exciting :) Want something custom-made for your pampered pet? Please check out my shop and feel free to contact me with your requests.

1 comment:

Vegan Girl (Roni Seabury) said...

How sweet. I love that picture. Great job!